Made from a natural blend of hemp, Tavex launches its Denim Vibes collection! Hemp denim is one of the most sustainable fabrics thanks to its unique properties. It is considered the future of slow fashion.
Hemp cultivation has a minimal impact on the environment due to its low water consumption, it does not use chemicals, cannabis sativa does not need herbicides or pesticides, it is one of the fastest growing plants, it uses a relatively small portion of land and returns a large part of the nutrients to the soil where it is grown.
Some of the features are:
- Three times stronger than cotton.
- Good abrasion resistance / durability.
- Antimicrobial and UV resistance.
- Easy absorption of dyes.
- Softens with each wash, without degrading the fiber.
- Breathable, washable or dry cleanable.